Black Knights of Malevolence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sup, I\'m Siiig.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Siiig

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Sup, I\'m Siiig. Empty
PostSubject: Sup, I'm Siiig.   Sup, I\'m Siiig. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:23 am

How's everyone doing, Shadow sent me a link (we go to the same college).

I've been using my tag (Siiig) for a good few years now, came up with it when I was playing the game Dark Ages quite a while ago. I've been gaming for a good six years now, dabbled in everything from fighting games to sports games, and MMO's in between. Ex-WoW player, and very gladly been clean of it for a good year now.

I'm a huge fan of MMO RTS and FPS games, and have played my fair share of free ones.

Current Games: Drift City, Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, aannnddd Kreedz Climbing Mod. There are more, but I'm bored of listing them.

Yep, thats about it.

/) /)
(o.0)
o()()
~Siiig

[Edit FTW]

I play L4D Competitively with some of my friends. Our clan website and more info:
aether.50webs.org

Last edited by Siiig on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowDemonx9
I Rule This Site
ShadowDemonx9

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Sup, I\'m Siiig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, I\'m Siiig.   Sup, I\'m Siiig. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 am

Yo yo, Welcome to the forums. Glad to see you joined, and hopefully we will get to see more gamers joining the site as the time goes by. Don't forget the more the merrier so send out links and get more people.
Back to top Go down
https://darksilver.ace.st
MasterJoe42

MasterJoe42

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Sup, I\'m Siiig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, I\'m Siiig.   Sup, I\'m Siiig. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Yo. Welcome. I'm Joe. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup, I\'m Siiig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, I\'m Siiig.   Sup, I\'m Siiig. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup, I\'m Siiig.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Knights of Malevolence :: New Registree's :: The Beginning =D-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com